Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You Know What I Hate? People Who Go to The Gym Right After New Year's

People are fat. I'm included in that, but at least I'm honest with myself. But you know what I don't do (Anymore, anyway)? Make a resolution that I'm going to lose weight for the new year. I know, as well as anybody I tell, that I'm going to be eating Papa John's and drinking Egg Nog (simultaneously) the very next day after I work my butt off in the gym. And what pisses me off the most is not how packed the gym is, but the fact that I know I won't be seeing half of these same people there in the next week or so. So please, stop fooling yourselves, people. You're not going to lose any weight. Not from just a single week anyway. Gawd!

People who do have a commitment to health may want to look into the best nursing schools and
programs
. Nursing is a way you can actually make a difference in
people's health.


(Image taken from: city-data.com)


(Image taken from: Bannedinhollywood.com)

Would you believe that this is the same person? What a different a week makes!



Working off that Outback Steakhouse.

No comments: