Monday, September 5, 2011

The Top Ten Best Commercials For Toys and Board Games from My Childhood

Self-explanatory list, so let's get to it!

10. Skip-It

Pfft. Skip-It is for girls.


(Image taken from: retrojunk.com)














See?

But because of this very catchy commercial, even I wanted one. Alas, I never got a "counter on this ball."



9. Sock 'Em Boppers

What's more fun that a pillow fight? Nothing. Except Sock 'Em Boppers, which is why they're number 9 on this list.



8. Creepy Crawlers


"You creepin'?"
"Oh, I'm so creepin' and crawlin'"
Best. Dialogue. Ever.



7. Trouble

It is fun getting into trouble. With your parents. But not with the law. That's not fun at all.



6. Hungry, Hungry Hippos

I used to sing this song before dinner when I was a kid. I was also morbidly obese and could fit into my dad's pants at 10. Good times.



5. Guess Who


(image taken from: joeydevilla.com)

This game would actually been higher on the list if the cards actually talked.



4. Don't Wake Daddy

I love the face daddy makes when he gets up. He looks like he's having a night terror. Or that he just jizzed the bed. Again.



3. Pogs

I love that there's a "federation" for Pogs. Pogs...Oh, man. I miss those.




2. Talkboy

"Haaaaiiii, kiiiids. We're home eaaaarly." Seriously, need I say more?



1. Crossfire

Was there ever even a question what number one would be? Screw the best commercials for toys and board games, best commercial EVER! Crossfiyyaaaaa!!!!!

No comments: