Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Can Another Network Besides NBC Handle the Olympics Next Time, Please?

(Image taken from: chicagoreaderandmedia.com)

NBC is be far the worst channel on network TV. I mean, come on. This is the same network that renewed Whitney. And who the hell does that? NBC, of course, whose standards for quality are akin to a homeless man digging out the garbage.

So, yeah, NBC sucks. But you know what doesn't? The Olympics. Every four years, I actually get excited for them, hoping to catch something weird and interesting on TV like weightlifting, ping pong, shooting, or handball. But you know what I get when I turn on the Olympics on NBC? Swimming. I mean, I don't know how many damn times I've seen those gangly, Spiderman built men and women getting ready to do the backstroke or doggy paddle, but it's too many. Why is swimming always f**king on?!

And when it's not swimming, it's volleyball. Or gymnastics. Swimming, volleyball, and gymnastics. Are those the only three Olympic events that are going on this year? It seems like it is, or at least, on NBC, it does. Why do I only get to see sports that Americans have a chance of medaling in? Why can't I see the weird sports that I mentioned before? Four years ago, when Michael Phelps was cleaning the floor with all of the other countries, I understand. He was a phenomenon. But with no clear-cut Olympian this year, why can't we diversify a bit? Because NBC has no idea how to cover the Olympics! In every single way, NBC sucks ass! There, I'm done. What a piece of crap network. Let someone else have the Olympics next time! Stupid! What a waste.



(Image taken from: blog.rooftopcomedy.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi superb blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a large amount of work?
I have absolutely no knowledge of programming but I had been hoping to start my own
blog soon. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject but I just needed to ask.
Thanks a lot!
http://biggamepunter.com/groups/considerable-info-available-for-singapore-tuition-space-the-truths/
http://southwestbandsforum.com/forums/topic/go-after-much-more-tutor-singapore-the-specific-good-solution/

my web site - tennis rackets