Sunday, May 3, 2015

Review: What to Expect: The First Year

What to Expect the First Year (What to Expect)What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Even though my wife jokes and calls a lot of the content in this book "propaganda," it still taught me a great deal about babies, which is a good thing since I have a daughter coming in August (Yes, thank you. Thank you). This book is an in-depth guide to help the clueless get a clue. It talked about everything from breastfeeding (Which I read, even though there's nothing I can do about it), to why babies might cry, to soothing injuries. So for somebody like me, who has only held a baby three times in my entire life, it made me feel a little less worried (Just a little) about our eventual child. If you already have kids, then there's nothing you can probably learn from this book. But if you haven't had any and you want to know a thing or two about them, then I say give it a read. The information in here is invaluable. I'm glad I bought it.

View all my reviews

No comments: