Sunday, September 1, 2013

Screw Level 23 of Candy Crush Saga!!!

(Image taken from: Candy-crush-saga.wikia.com) To hell with level 23 of Candy Crush Saga! To hell! I don't care what anybody says, that level is 50% luck, and 50% how much you're willing to pay to get special items and more turns to beat it. But don't take my word for it, as countless people get stuck on that level and never play the game ever again. It's a trap, dammit! A horrible, horrible trap!

The biggest problem is that not only do you have jellies that you have to break twice to deal with, but you also have wrapper, or cream, or whatever the hell they are that you also have to deal with just to get to the jellies! And this is all with a lousy 50 moves. Sure, that sounds like a lot, and it is in most circumstances, but not for this stage. I've been stuck on it for weeks. Screeeew thiiiiiis gaaaaaaame!

Here's a video on how to supposedly beat the level. I've tried and I've tried and I've tried, but this just doesn't help for me as the candy is rarely ever close to the wrappers. And I am NOT paying any money for this game. I refuse. Has anyone else felt my pain?

No comments: